Many opportunities exist to fulfill the Great Commission right here on our campus and in Bell County. Click on any of the topics to the right to find out more.
- Food Pantry
- Clothes Closet
- English as a Second Language (ESL) - ESL is a direct ministry of FBC Salado, supported, funded, and staffed by volunteers from our church. This ministry serves to provide second language learners a knowledge of or increased confidence in, the English language. ESL takes place on Wednesday nights from 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm and follows the Salado ISD calendar.
Bell County Partners
- Hope Pregnancy Centers - we provide funding and support for this Christian, bible-based, non-profit ministry to those who find themselves in potentially difficult or crisis pregnancy situations. Hope Pregnancy Centers offer free and confidential services to our clients in a non-judgmental environment. They desire to offer them a safe place to come and get educated on their options so they will be equipped to make well-informed, life-affirming decisions regarding their lifestyle and/or pregnancy.
- Hope for the Hungry - we provide funding and support for Jennifer Savage-Sutton, our local missions partner. Jennifer is the Children's Ministries Director for Hope for the Hungry. She oversees the local outreach to school children in Belton and the schools and children's homes supported by Hope in both Haiti and India. We also partner with Hope for the Hungry and their ministry in Haiti. The mission of Hope For The Hungry is to "Share the Bread of Life with a Starving World". God has called them to serve people who suffer from hunger that is both spiritual and physical. According to scriptural mandate, they offer food for the body and salvation for the spirit to those who do not know Jesus Christ and will suffer eternal death without Him.
- Body of Christ Community Clinic - we provide funding and volunteer support for the brand new ministry located in Belton. The Body of Christ Community Clinic is a team of community volunteers whose mission is to carry out the compassionate healing ministry of Christ by providing personalized, quality health services to the medically underserved of the greater Belton area.
- J.A.I.L. Ministry - we provide funding and support for this Central Texas, Christ centered ministry whose missions is to bring restoration through Jesus Christ to the lives of inmates, juvenile offenders, victims, law enforcement professionals and affected families, thereby having a positive influence on our society.
Benevolence – an intentional act of kindness on our part, FBC assists with a variety of personal needs such as: rent, food, utilities, etc.
Family Crisis Assistance - this ministry is designed to support FBC Salado members families with financial help in seeking family or marriage counseling, drug and alcohol rehab, counseling or therapy for at risk children, etc.
Christian Farms-Treehouse – we provide funding and support for this State licensed residential treatment program, whose mission is to mend broken lives and families while leading chemically dependent people to recovery by providing counseling, education, and aftercare planning in a safe Christian environment that allows for spiritual growth