The Women's Ministry of FBC Salado seeks to…serve the women of our church and community by providing Bible study, fellowship, and other activities to encourage women to encounter the love of Jesus Christ.
- BIBLE STUDY…various Bible studies, specializing in the needs of women, are offered at different days and times.
- LADIES FELLOWSHIP...Come join a Ladies Fellowship - once every other month! We have great food, fellowship and fun! Hosted in a home, we invite you to come alone or bring a friend. Either way you'll be blessed!
- MOVIE NIGHT...Get together and enjoy (prescreened) movies, popcorn, et al!
- LADIES NIGHT OUT...Away we go, to a distant town, out to eat, and who knows what else?!
- M2M...Mom-to-mom is a new ministry especially for moms at FBC. (click for more info)
Are you over worked? Overscheduled and life out of balance? Want fellowship with other moms? Need re-charging?
M2M is a new ministry especially for moms at FBC. We will meet on alternate Tuesdays at 6 pm for an hour of fellowship and conversation, and end promptly at 7. Kick off January 12. Gather at 6 pm, after prayer together, the kids will go with the childcare workers for play time.
Moms will discuss Scripture passages and get to know each other. Best of all: no preparation, no homework, just come and share. (Alternate weeks, you’ll get a postcard with the next passage we’ll discuss.)
Foundation Scripture: Isaiah 32:17-18: “The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.”
Childcare and pizza (for you and your children) provided.
Meeting dates: tba
For further information, call Gloria Hodge at 947-5312 or Bobi Anderson at 947-3315